A COVID-19 UPDATE
Protecting the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community is an important value and priority at Ryther. To align with those values, we will be moving to teletherapy as much as possible during this time. As the situation is constantly evolving, please check back for updates. See below for details:
- For those seeking to begin therapy services, we are able to conduct intake sessions online. Face-to-face intake sessions are not required.
- Individual and Family therapy will be moved online as much as possible. Please contact your therapist if you have any questions or concerns.
- All ABA on-campus services will still be available in-person, to a limited extent. We have instituted increased sanitation practices to minimize risk to those children who are attending and we are keeping attendance numbers low. Contact the ABA team directly for more information or with questions.
- WISe services are still operating in-person when needed. Telecommunication and therapy will be utilized whenever possible. Contact the WISe team directly for more information or questions.
- Aspiring Youth has canceled all face-to-face groups. Contact the Aspiring Youth team for questions about virtual groups.
- UPDATE AS OF 3/30/20: The DBT-IOP group will now be meeting online.
- The weekly DBT group will be hosted online. All other groups are canceled until further notice.
- UPDATE AS OF 3/23/20: Psychiatry will no longer be operating in-person. Please contact the medical assistant with questions.
UPDATE AS OF 3/23/20: Our lobby is closed until further notice. Those who may be attending on-campus group sessions are asked to go directly to the group room. Phones will be answered from 8 AM-4:30 PM Monday-Friday.
We recognize this is a very challenging time for everyone. This time of change and uncertainty can take a toll on your personal wellbeing while you are also supporting the wellbeing of your family. Please take care of yourself.